Saturday, May 24, 2014

The Saskatchewan Marathon Expo


Today was packet pick-up day at Prairieland Park for tomorrow's big race. That's right, folks, the Saskatchewan Marathon is tomorrow.  I'm running the 5k event, which is probably a good thing as I'm still on the mend.  My next half marathon will be in June, with another to follow in July.  But for now I get to cut my teeth on another 5k.


The Team Diabetes folks even had fake tattoos (not pictured here), in addition to stickers. Brainsport was on hand... selling some interesting gear.  I got the marathon hat... 


Kind of interesting that they brought the start/finish line to the expo.  Does that normally happen?
This part was a little weird since no one seemed to care about the guest speaker.


Canadian humor.


No comments:

Post a Comment