Wednesday, October 12, 2016

The Bulletproof Challenge: Day Nine

This morning I weighed in at 185.6 and I feel great. My body fat is decreasing while my muscle mass is increasing slightly.  The initial problem I had crashing during runs has been fixed with 1) the addition of more carbs at lunch and 2) GU and an electrolyte beverage pre-run (with 1/4 tsp of Himalayan salt).

Pictured here is the Beef Chili recipe from the Bulletproof Cookbook--though it looks more like hash. The taste was phenomenal and I vacuumed up 1,000 calories of it at lunch(!).  My slight variation on the recipe includes grass fed ground beef, butternut squash, grated sweet potatoes and bacon--everything is organic. I have leftovers!













My blood sugar remains in check, so I'm satisfied with how the diet is going.




No comments:

Post a Comment