Saturday, March 26, 2016

The end of winter

The rare slope in Saskatchewan.  This particular shot was taken on the trails south of town.  Regular Saskatonian runners (and cyclists) will recognize probably every hill anyway. 

What's left of the snow girdles the trail.  It's surprising how far out of town you can get so quickly.

Under the south Circle Drive Bridge over the the South Saskatchewan River.
I made it back to Nutana only to find that, for some reason, The Room is going to be playing at The Roxy Theatre as part of their "bad movies" series.
After I finished my 21 kilometre run, I hopped on the bike what I had hoped would be another 50 clicks.  Alas, I lost my enthusiasm once I reached the unpaved portion of Spadina Crescent.
On the way back to the house, though, I stopped to snap this pick.  Soon enough the snow will be a memory... I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment